Liebster Blog Award
The other day I was really surprised and excited to learn that I’d been nominated for a Liebster Blog Award, as it had been less than a week since I’d actually started doing this thing. The Liebster is a great little ‘tag’ award which recognises new or less well known blogs who post interesting content and are dedicated to their blogs. I guess a little networking to get some attention to everyone’s blog.
Admittedly hazy on how this all works cuz the rules keep changing, but thank you to Eve from Sam Loves Cake for the nomination!
- First, thank the blogger who nominated you by linking back to their blog.
- Post 11 facts about yourself.
- Nominate at least 5 more blogs ensuring they have less than 200 followers and let them know they have been nominated by leaving a comment on their blog.
Facts about me
1) Books are my thing
2) I have a fear of birds
3) Slightly obsessed with cupcakes
4) Slightly obsessed with burgers
5) I cannot bear to be shoulder-tapped
6) Sarah Palin is my role model
7) Massive procrastinator
8) I hate writing facts about myself
9) I would like to finish at 9 rather than 11
1) Hungry and Excited – This blog is amazing. I don’t cook as often as I probably should, but just looking at these great photos and recipes has honestly had me itching to get into the kitchen.
2) Bakingforbears – Who doesn’t love a good cupcake, and these flavours are so mouth-wateringly creative (cosmopolitan cupcake anyone?)
3) Tastee Mcbea – Bitchy, sarcastic and funny, what’s not to love?
4) Spartan Cupcakes – Obscure flavour combinations (grapefruit and basil or French toast even!) makes me curious to know what Kat’s gonna come up with next.
5) Elizabeth Rush – A photo blog with really beautiful pictures.
I hope you guys enjoy your award, even though I have no gold statues to give you!